Friday, February 7, 2014

Come unto Christ bookmarks




I absolutely love the youth theme "Come unto Christ" this year and there are a million people making wonderful items for youth and leaders to use. YAY!! I found this image on Pinterest from a wonderful blogger at All things Bright and Beautiful! She has put together some wonderful images that you can use for free!! Yes I said FREE!!! 
Thank you Courtney!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... Young Women Theme Printables 2014 

I used one of the images she created to make some very cute book marks for my Young Women. 

I printed the front and back of the book mark image and taped
it to a piece of card stock!

I punched a hole in the top center and used a
brad to attach a piece of ribbon to the top.


They turned out super cute! 
What a great way for the youth to keep track of where they are reading in their scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment